International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) does not have page charges, color figure charges or submission fees. However, all accepted articles are subjected to mandatory article-processing fees.Article-processing fees pay for:
- Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
- Inclusion of the article in all print copies of the concerned issue
- Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
- Preparation in various formats for online publication
- Securing inclusion in CrossRef, enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically
IJCA adopts a flat fee structure since the size of an article is a poor indicator of the actual amount of work involved in obtaining peer reviews and in preparing the article for publication. International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) charges a flat fee of USD 62.50 per accepted article. The fees can either be paid via bank transfer or PayPal.
Faculty (including professors with emeritus status) and current students of Harvard University are exempted from article processing fees. At least two co-authors should be affiliated to Harvard University to apply for exemption.