Submission open for December 2014 Edition:
Last Date of Research Submission : November 20, 2014
International Journal of Computer Applications is cross-disciplinary in nature.The topics are not limited to the list that is available at this link.
Publication of any articles/ manuscript in International Journal of Computer Applications requires strict conformance to the paper template. However, initial submission of an article or manuscript for review need not be compliant with the template.
Once the paper is selected, the authors will be asked to submit the camera-ready paper. The camera-ready paper is the final version of the article/ manuscript that will be published in the International Journal of Computer Applications Digital Library. While submitting the camera-ready, the authors must take extreme care so that the paper strictly conform with the prescribed template of International Journal of Computer Applications. The camera-ready paper template can be downloaded from this link.
Once any manuscript is selected for publication in International Journal of Computer Applications, the authors must submit the copyright transfer document to IJCA. The copyright form is available from this link. Please refer the comprehensive set of guidelines while filing the copyright form.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that nothing in their papers infringes any existing copyright. If previously copyrighted material is included, authors must provide evidence that the copyright holder has given permission for its use. A provision for the same is available in the IJCA Copyright transfer document. The authors are requested to verify the manuscripts before submission to curtail any future infringement claims.
|IJCA Paper Templates:|
|IJCA Copyright Form:|
|Latex Paper Template:|
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each article/ typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
- Article accepted upon peer-review shall be processed for publication only upon receipt of the article processing fees. Only Harvard University faculty and students are exempted from article processing fees.